|Annual Accounts and Tax return – XS (Upto £25,000)||£137.00|
|Annual Accounts and Tax return – S (Upto £50,000)||£154.00|
|Annual Accounts and Tax return – M (Upto £150,000)||£171.00|
|Annual Accounts and Tax return – L (Upto £225,000)||£184.00|
|Annual Accounts and Tax return – XL (Upto £450,000)||£211.00|
7-14 days for accounts assuming the bookkeeping is finalised and all queries have been answered.
- You receive an invitation to your client portal where documents can be upload/dowloaded and signed
- We request proof of identity documents from business owners/ director in line with UK regulations
- You receive a letter of engagement to sign setting out the terms of the service being provided
- We will request access to your online bookkeeping system to download the information needed for your accounts
- Work will begin on completion of the id checks and payment.
- You will very likely receive requests for other information via your client portal
- A draft copy of the accounts and tax calculations to approve/discuss
- Confirmation that the return has been filed at HMRC and a copy of it to retain
No. Prices assume you or your staff have finalised your bookkeeping using one the online systems listed below.
Bookkeeping would be extra. You will need to contact us and agree a quote for such work.
No, sorry. The only spreadsheet system we currently support is VT transactions. There is substantial extra work involved with bespoke spreadsheets so you need to contact us and agree a quote for the work beforehand.
Yes. We ‘lite’ packages for those moving to online systems for the first time. There are other subscription packages available for cash/card businesses which may or may not be vat registered and which include bank integrations. Get in touch and ask for a quote.