|Company Accounts and Tax return – £1,000 – £24,999||£150.00|
|Company Accounts and Tax return – £25,000 to £74,999||£225.00|
|Company Accounts and Tax return – £75,000-£149,999||£325.00|
|Company Accounts and Tax return – £150,000 to £249,999||£400.00|
|Company Accounts and Tax return – £250,000 plus||£495.00|
7-14 days for accounts assuming the bookkeeping is finalised and all queries have been answered.
- You receive an invitation to your client portal where documents can be upload/dowloaded and signed.
- We request proof of identity documents from the business owners/ director in line with UK regulations
- You receive a letter of engagement to sign setting out the terms of the service being provided
- Work will begin on completion of the id checks and payment.
- You will very likely receive requests for other information via your client portal
- A draft copy of the accounts and tax calculations to approve/discuss
- Confirmation that the accounts have been filed at Companies House
- Confirmation that the return has been filed at HMRC and a copy to retain
We normally communicate by email to ensure we have a paper trail of communications on file but we are also happy to discuss on the telephone if you wish to speak to someone in person. Click here to book a call.
No. Prices assume you or your staff have finalised your bookkeeping using one the online systems listed below. Bookkeeping would be extra. You will need to contact us to agree a quote for such work and arrangements for payment.
No, sorry. The only spreadsheet system we currently support is VT transactions. There is substantial extra work involved with bespoke spreadsheets so you need to contact us and agree a quote for such work beforehand.
We do not supply that service inhouse. We can refer you to an accountancy practise that conducts audits/assurance exercises if you are in an around the Greater Manchester area.
Happy to quote as long as your company does not require a statutory audit. Please get in touch.